"It's been a long, been a long, been a long, been a long day!"
Pretty awesome huh? Haha We knew it was coming out because Dad was contacted way before the move, but it was still a bit of a surprise! So... regardless of how stressful it has been for them, hopefully the excitement is still out-weighing the nerves.
For me on the other hand... HA. Well, I've been enjoying my time... but I have been spending the majority of it just driving "exploring" around town, and trying to find a job. Still no luck haha. It's significantly more difficult to even know where to begin in a small town, as most of the local businesses don't post anything online or even in their stores it seems... hmmmm.... Gotta just keep asking around I guess! But I'll tell ya what, one thing that this insanely lush environment has done to me, is make me want to take pictures ALL. THE. TIME. So of course... no better place than to post them on the blog!
The BEAUTIFUL Railroad Bridge Trail in Sequim
Kathryn on the bridge! So pretty =) We decided to bring dinner to the beach, 'cause, why not! Super nice =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
- Anne
- 22 years old, just moved out of my home town for the first time EVER! Now that I've left school behind me (for now) I'm focusing all my efforts into making it in the music world! That's all for now =)
Followers
Powered by Blogger.









0 comments:
Post a Comment