A New Beginning

So... First blog.  Weird.  I haven't done anything like this since highschool, in the pre-Myspace days (believe it or not), when "livejournal" was THE thing to do, and also the main thing to cause drama in our adolescent lives.  We all had one--and in the passive-agressive way of teenagers, we all read each others while pretending not to.  Such good ways of communcation... the good old days (or maybe not so "old" as I am starting, in some ways, the exact same thing haha).

Nevertheless, here I am, hopefully a lot more mature than those days of self-indulgent, "read-my-problems" writing.  Many changes have and are taking place in my life, and as a means to further strengthen connections with friends and family, I decided I'd start this blog--and I am quite excited about it.  =)

So without further ado, here's the big thing in my life at this moment--I'm moving.  It's seems simple on paper, yet it's crazy ha ha.  We're leaving the place I was born and raised in--Sparks, NV--and moving up to the Olympic Peninsula of Washington State.  So many mixed emotions have been stewing for the past 3 weeks since we decided to go for this.  But all in all, I'm excited, because never before has something come together so seemingly perfect in my life.  It has to be "meant to be".... that's all I can think.  So I hope that through this little journal/blog, I can stay connected to all the people I have grown to love and cherish in the Reno/Sparks area.  I'm also doing this to try to simply chronicle this time that, perhaps, is one the biggest things that has and will ever happen to me in my life... and then of course to keep anyone interested (if any, ha) updated with the happenings at our new home. 

We're still in Sparks, but the 48 hr countdown to take-off has already started.... Man, it's crazy. 

-A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
22 years old, just moved out of my home town for the first time EVER! Now that I've left school behind me (for now) I'm focusing all my efforts into making it in the music world! That's all for now =)

Followers

Powered by Blogger.